Staff nurse North Penn Hospital, Lansdale, Pennsylvania, 1963-1965. Office nurse H. Karl Dimlich, Doctor of Medicine, 1963-1965. Instructor Wilkes-Barre (Pennsylvania) General Hospital School Nursing.
Assistant professor School Nursing, State University of New York, Albany, 1969-1976. Principal research scientist New York State Office Mental Health, 1976-1987, interim director Bureau Survey and Evaluation Research, 1987-1988, assistant director Bureau Evaluation and Services Research, 1988-1995, director Bureau Evaluation and Services Research, 1995-1996. Professor, director research University South Florida College Nursing, Tampa, since 1996, associate dean research and doctoral study, since 2002.
Board directors Analytica, Albany. Consultant Veterans Administration Medical Center, Albany, 1976-1988. Associate professor Albany College Pharmacy, 1976-1984, Union College, Schenectady, 1981, 85.
Associate professor, lecturer State University of New York, Albany, 1986-1990, adjunct associate professor School Public Health, 1992-1996. Trustee Foundation New York State Nurses Association, 1988-1996. Member editorial board Journal Emotional and Behavioral Disorders.
Reviewer several journals. Member initial review group National Institute of Mental Health, 1996-2001, chair, 1999-2001.
- Studyware for Broyles/Reiss/Evans's Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care, 7th
- Succeed in your nursing course and have fun with Studyware software! This dynamic resource is packed with interactive games, quizzes, and other resources that your mastery of key concepts in the corresponding chapter in your textbook.
- Studyware for Broyles/Reiss/Evans' Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care, 8th
- StudyWARE™ This dynamic resource is packed with interactive games, quizzes, an audio glossary, and other unique features for each chapter in the book to help learners master important concepts in an engaging format.
- Student Study Guide for Broyles/Reiss/Evans' Pharmacological Aspects of Nursing Care, 8th
- The Student Study Guide has been completely overhauled in this new eighth edition, which now includes five question types: definition, fill in, multiple choice, multiple response, and critical thinking.
- Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction Seventh Edition
- Succeed in the course and master the concepts and skills you need to be an effective, reflective practitioner with Occupational Therapy for Physical Dysfunction, 7th Edition.
Major United States Army, 1975-1979. Fellow American Academy Nursing. Member American Public Health Association, American Nurses Association, American Sociological Association, American Statistical Association, American Evaluation Association, Society Research in Nursing Education, New York State Nurses Association (editorial board The Journal 1988-1993), National Association for Rural Mental Health, Association Health Services Research, Florida Nurses Association, Academy Health, Sigma Theta Tau, Pi Lambda Theta, Alpha Kappa Delta, Southern Nursing Research Society, Phi Kappa Phi.