Speech language pathologist Des Moines Public Schools, 1968. Department head, speech language pathologist Sewall Rehabilitation Center, Denver, 1969-1970. Instructor Armstrong State College, Savannah, 1970-1972.
Associate professor University Northern Colorado, Greeley, 1972-1987. Head of school, professor Cumberland College/U. Sydney, Australia, since 1987. Grant field reader Office Special Education, United States Department Education, 1984-1987.
New Hampshire & Medical Research Council Australia, since 1994.
- The Biology of Cancer, 2nd Edition
- Thoroughly updated and incorporating the most important advances in the fast-growing field of cancer biology, The Biology of Cancer, Second Edition, maintains all of its hallmark features admired by students, instructors, researchers, and clinicians around the world.
- An Introduction to Children with Language Disorders (4th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- An excellent overview of the characteristics of language disorders in children paired with information on assessments and interventions.
- An Introduction to Children with Language Disorders
- For communication science and disorders students taking courses on language and communication disorders.
- Introduction to Children with Language Disorders (text only) 3rd (Third) edition by V. A. Reed
- Introduction to Children with Language Disorders, An (3rd Edition) [Hardcover] Vicki A.