Arts (Chicago); Elizabethan (New Haven).
- Member editorial department Yale University Press, 1929-1959, editor, 1931-1959, director, 1938-1959, chairman committee on publications. Editor Modern Age, 1960-1970.
- The Making of Adolf Hitler: The Birth and Rise of Nazism
- The harsh Armistice terms of 1918, the short-lived Weimar Republic, Hindenburg's senile vacillations, and behind-the-scene power plays form the backbone of this excellent study covering German history during the first three-and-a-half decades of the century.
- The Unmaking of Adolf Hitler
- The Unmaking of Adolf Hitler, which includes dozens of photos from German collections, covers literally every aspect of Hitler's life from his success after he came to power in 1933 to his self-destruction.
- The Nuremberg Fallacy
- Available for the first time in paperback, The Nuremberg Fallacy examines the inherent shortcomings of the Nuremberg "rules of war" and the War Crimes Tribunal's impossible expectations.
- Reflections on a Disruptive Decade: Essays from the Sixties
- As editor of Modern Age in the 1960s, Eugene Davidson introduced each quarterly issue with a thought-provoking contemplation of one or another of the decade's dizzying events.