Chairman, director University Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, 1979-1983. Professor, chairman University Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, 1983-1989. Professor, director School Rehabilitation Sciences University British Columbia, Vancouver, 1989-1993.
Dean University Texas, Galveston, since 1993, George T. Bryan Distinguished professor school allied health science, since 1993. Honorary professor University Queensland, Australia, since 2005.
- Occupational Therapy: Performance, Participation, and Well-Being
- Occupational Therapy: Performance, Participation, and Well-Being, Fourth Edition, is a comprehensive occupational therapy text that introduces students to core knowledge in the profession and the foundations of practice—the occupations, person factors, and environment factors that support performance, participation, and well-being.
- Introduction to Occupation: The Art of Science and Living (2nd Edition)
- The second edition of Introduction to Occupation: The Art and Science of Living, presents the latest knowledge about occupation so that each of us around the world may understand how to seize and harvest our days for health, well-being, happiness and the development of more just and peaceful societies.
- Introduction to Occupation: The Art of Science and Living
- Taking a global look at human occupation, this groundbreaking text comprehensively explores people's participation in their respective lives' endeavors within their environments, their societies, and with each other.
- Introduction to Occupation: The Art and Science of Living: New Multidisciplinary Perspectives for Understanding Human Occupation as a Central Feat [INTRO TO OCCUPATION 2/E] [Paperback]
- Title: Introduction to Occupation( The Art and Science of Living( New Multidisciplinary Perspectives for Understanding Human Occupation as a Central Feat) <>Binding: Paperback <>Author: CharlesH.
Board directors American Occupational Therapy Foundation, Rockville, Maryland, since 1989. Fellow: American Occupational Therapy Association (treasurer 1986-1989, board directors 1986-1989, vice president since 2004, Eleanor Clarke Siegle Lectureship 1999). Member: Society for Study of Occupation United States of America, American Congress Rehabilitation Medicine, Human Factors Society, Canada Association Occupational Therapists, Phi Kappa Phi, Alpha Eta, Pi Theta Epsilon.