Staff nurse rehabilitation/pediatrics Hadley Regional Medical Center, Hays, Kansas, 1971-1972, charge nurse surgical floor, 1972-1973, head nurse surgical floor, nursing supervisor, 1976-1979. Administrator Phillips County Health Department, Phillipsburg, 1974-1976, Director of Nursing Rawlins County Hospital, Atwood, 1979-1981. Director of Nursing Trego County Lempke Memorial Hospital, WaKeeney, 1981-1983.
Staff nurse emergency department St. Catherine Hospital, Garden City, 1983-1986, charge nurse emergency department, 1986-1987, unit manager emergency department, 1987-1991. Family nurse practitioner United Methodist Wester Kansas Mexico American Ministers Health Clinic, 1991-1993. Assistant professor graduate studies program Fort Hays State University, Hays, Kansas, 1993-1998.
Nurse practitioner, clinical director Planned Parenthood, 1998-1999. Legal assistant Ellis County Attorneys Office, 1999—2004, Rues Law Office, since 2004.
Dean Zerr Zerr
|last changed||08/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Registered Nurse, Kansas. Advanced registered nurse practitioner. Certified nursing administrator.
- Registered Nurse, Kansas. Advanced registered nurse practitioner.
- Family description
Frances (Selensky) Zerr
- Frances (Selensky) Zerr
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile