Party affiliation: Republican
Nurse emergency department St. Elizabeth Medical Center North, Covington, since 1978, Our Lady Mercy Hosp.tr. North, Cincinnati, 1977-1984, critical care instructor, 1984-1987, clinical director nursing, since 1987. Member faculty Resource Applications, Hanover, Maryland, since 1989.
Co-director, consultant Midwest Nursing Seminars, Cincinnati, since 1982. Former instructor Wininger Assocs.-Nursing Education, Louisville, 1982-1984. Guest speaker in field.
- Bad New Days: Art, Criticism, Emergency
- One of the world’s leading art theorists dissects a quarter century of artistic practice Bad New Days examines the evolution of art and criticism in Western Europe and North America over the last twenty-five years, exploring their dynamic relation to the general condition of emergency instilled by neoliberalism and the war on terror.
- First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Clerkship, Third Edition (First Aid Series)
- The emergency medicine clerkship survival guide in the super-effective First Aid format Written by students who just completed their clerkship First Aid for the Emergency Medicine Clerkship is a comprehensive high-yield review based on the clerkship's core competencies.
- Neonatal and Pediatric Critical Care Plans (Nursing Diagnosis Pocket Guide)
- Posket guide to Pediatric Critical Care that teaches Neonatal care
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Instructor CPR, trainer American Heart Association, Cincinnati, since 1976. Disaster nurse American Red Cross, Cincinnati, since 1978. Member American Association Critical Care Nurses, Greater Cincinnati Emergency Nurses Association (vice president 1985-1986, president 1986-1987), Christ Hospital School Nursing Alumni Association.