Deborah Kaye Levine, American health project administrator, health educator. Volunteer Seeds of Peace, Washington, 1994, Riverside Church Soup Kitchen, New York City, 1996, Columbia Park Boys and Girls Club, San Francisco, 1997, Larkin St. Youth Center, 1998-1999, 99—. Member American Public Health Association, American College Health Association.
Training associate Victim Services Agency, New York City, 1991-1993. Health educator Columbia University, 1993-1996. Director programming Thrive, Healthy Living Experience, Internet Content Provider, San Francisco, since 1996.
Therapeutic recreation associate Santa Fe (New Mexico) Mountain Center, 1990. Conflict resolution specialist Children's Creative Response to Conflict, Nyack, New York, 1991-1996. Consultant curriculum Metropolitan Assistance Crp., New York City, 1991-1996, United States Department of Agriculture, 1993, various other companies, since 1998.
- The Joy of Cybersex: A Creative Guide for Lovers
- THE JOY OF CYBERSEX A Guide for Creative Lovers --Learn to Flirt like a Pro --Find Steamy Chat Rooms --Get Sex and Relationship Counseling --Fuel Hot Monogamy --Go Beyond the Picket Fence --And more! What is the word searched most often on the Internet? You've got it--SEX.
- [ The Joy of Cybersex: A Creative Guide for Lovers By Levine, Deb ( Author ) Paperback 1998 ]
- The Joy of Cybersex: A Creative Guide for Lovers [ The Joy of Cybersex: A Creative Guide for Lovers by Levine, Deb ( Author ) Paperback Sep- 1998 ] Paperback Sep- 14- 1998
- Originator: (web site) Go Ask Alice, 1991 (Best Health and Medical Site NBC Nightly News 1995, Top 10 Internet Sites GNN 1995, President Clinton's Advisory Council on Education and the Internet 1995). Author: Joy of Cybersex, A Guide for Creative Lovers, 1998. Contributor article to Women and Therapy.