Staff fellow National Institute Allergies and Infectious Diseases National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, 1969-1970, national coordinator National Heart, Lung and Blood, 1976-1984, coordinator national cholesterol education program, 1984-1985. Special assistant to director Museum Natural History, Washington, 1970-1972. Program director National Science Foundation, 1972-1976.
Director Health Prospects, Rockville, 1985-1991.
- Neuroradiology Signs
- A COMPREHENSIVE, FULL-COLOR GUIDE TO NEURORADIOLOGY SIGNS ACROSS ALL IMAGING MODALITIES The first book of its kind, Neuroradiology Signs provides a multimodality review of more than 440 neuroradiologic signs in CT, MR, angiography, radiography, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
- All Kinds of Feet (Let's Read-And-Find-Out Science)
- Text and photographs present the different types of feet found in the animal kingdom and describe how each type is specifically suited to the needs of the particular animal to which it belongs.
- Backyard Insects
- Text and photographs discuss common garden insects and their protective appearence which includes camouflage, warning colors, copycat characteristics, and scary characteristics.
- Shadows: Here, There, And Everywhere
- Presents information about shadows, including how they are formed, why they can be of various lengths, and how they reveal the shape and texture of things.