Gertrude Kay McFarland, American health scientist administrator. Recipient Distinguished Alumnus award University Cincinnati, 1985, National Institutes of Health Award of Merit, 1990, N. American NDX Associate Unique Contribution award, 1992. Member North America Nursing Diagnosis Association (board directors 1983-1989), American Academy Nursing (international expert panel).
Chief nursing education St. Elizabeth, National Institute of Mental Health, United States Public Health Service, Washington, 1979-1980, team leader nursing education, 1978-1979. Nurse consultant division of nursing United States Public Health Service, Rockville, Maryland, 1980-1987. Health scientist administrator nursing research study section National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service, Bethesda, since 1987.
Delaware leader People to People Delegation, Peoples Republican of China, 1986, Republican of Korea, 1989, Eastern Europe, 1990.
- Pocket Guide to Nursing Diagnoses, 7e
- This seventh edition of POCKET GUIDE TO NURSING DIAGNOSES continues to be a handy resource for assessment, diagnosis, and care planning.
- Pocket Guide to Nursing Diagnoses (Nursing Pocket Guides)
- This handy, pocket-sized reference includes the most current information on all NANDA-approved diagnoses in alphabetical order.
- Nursing Diagnosis and Intervention: Planning for Patient Care
- Although updated, this edition retains the format discussions of the theoretical base of nursing diagnoses.
- Pocket Guide to Nursing Diagnoses (Pocket Guide to Nursing Diagnosis)
- This reference for nurses covers assessment, diagnosis and care planning.