Thomas Charles Lavin, American addiction and family counselor, administrator. Member of American Association Counseling and Development, National Association Substance Abuse Counselors, Substance Abuse Counselors of Acadiana (vice president 1983-1984), Louisiana Association Substance Abuse Counselors and Trainers (vice-chairman 1984-1985).
Clinical director Cypress Hospital, Lafayette, Louisiana, 1981—1982. President Journey, Inc., since 1981. Executive director New Life Network Foundation, 1983—1986.
Clinical director Reno Professional Counseling Center, since 1987. District representative Western Diocese, Lafayette, 1982—1984, Louisiana Task Force on Substance Abuse, Lafayette, since 1984. Vice-chairman Certified Examining Board Louisiana, 1984—1985.
- HEALING TAKES NO TIME: A JOURNEY INTO THE TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF HEALTH AND AWARENESS
- With increasing frequency individuals are finding themselves questioning an increasing number of areas in their life.
- Personal Transformation (Vineyard): Experiencing change in your attitudes and behaviors as a result of your relationship with God and others (Vineyard Dimensions of Discipleship) (Volume 6)
- Personal Transformation is one of eight discipleship guides for the Vineyard Dimensions of Discipleship series.
- Personal Transformation: Changing your behaviors and attitudes because of your relationships with God and others (Dimensions of Discipleship) (Volume 6)
- Personal Transformation is one of eight discipleship guides for the Dimensions of Discipleship series.