- Story editor Paramount Pictures, Los Angeles, 1941-1948. Screen writer Samuel Bronston, Inc., Madrid, 1961-1966. Producer Security Pictures, 1970-1973.
- Hollywood Exile, or How I Learned to Love the Blacklist (Texas Film and Media Studies Series)
- The Hollywood blacklist, which began in the late 1940s and ran well into the 1960s, ended or curtailed the careers of hundreds of people accused of having ties to the Communist Party.
- Chasing Pancho Villa: Wild Side Series No. 7
- In 1916, Pancho Villa crossed into New Mexico and attacked the town of Columbus, killing civilians and soldiers, burned the town, and stole supplies.
Born October 29, 1918