Clinical dietitian Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, 1983. Instructor weight control Clinton County Hospital, Frankfort, Indiana, 1984. Graduate assistant Department Foods and Nutrition Purdue University, Würzburg.
Lafayette, 1983-1985. Clinical nutrition specialist University Wisconsin Hospital, Madison, 1985-1986. Assistant professor Department Food Science Clemson (South Carolina) University, since 1986.
- Computer-Managed Maintenance Systems in Process Plants: A Step-by-Step Guide to Effective Management of Maintenance, Labor, and Inventory in Your Operation
- A CMMS is an integrated set of computer programs and data files used to efficiently govern the massive amounts of data generated by maintenance, inventory control, and purchasing.
- Computer-Managed Maintenance Systems, Second Edition: A Step-by-Step Guide to Effective Management of Maintenance, Labor, and Inventory
- Effective resource management and reliable equipment are essential for optimum plant performance.
- By William W. Cato - Computer-Managed Maintenance Systems: A Step-by-Step Guide to Effective Management of Maintenance, Labor, and Inventory:2nd (Second) edition