Party affiliation: Republican
Instructor law Drake University Law School, 1951-1952. Associate firm Brody, Charlton, Parker & Roberts, Des Moines, 1951-1952. Associate firm J. Harold Hughes, Honolulu, 1955-1957.
Partner Reinwald, O'Connor, Marrack, Hoskins & Playdon and predecessor firms, since 1957. Adjunct professor University Hawaii Law School, 1978-1980. President Hawaiian Indiana Refinery, Inc., 1968-1970.
Member Hawaii State Bar Association (president 1979), Hawaii Estate Planning Council (president 1972), Hawaii Tax Institute (director), Tax Foundation Hawaii (trustee), American Bar Association, Order of Coif, Phi Beta Kappa, Pacific Club., Outrigger Canoe Club, Punahou Swim Club (president 1973).
|last changed||26/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Bar: Iowa 1951, Hawaii 1955.
- Bar: Iowa 1951, Hawaii 1955.
Editor: Drake University Law Rev, 1951.
- Works description
- Editor: Drake University Law Rev, 1951.
Gertrude (Rosenfield) Reinwald
June Sumiko Kagawa
David Edward Reinwald
- Gertrude (Rosenfield) Reinwald
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile