- Copywriter advertising department Marshall Field & Company, Chicago, 1926—1928, Sears Roebuck & Company, Chicago, 1930—1935, Tucson Daily Citizen, 1935—1942. Copy chief promotions Conde Nast Publications, New York City, 1944—1953, 1958—1970. Professor Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford, New Jersey, 1953—1974.
- American 19th Century Literature: Complete Stories; The Golden Bowl; Moby-Dick; Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn; The Age of Innocence
- An extraordinary collection that features some of the most beloved stories in early American literature, ranging from tales of love and longing to those of personal transformation.
- This very sun
- The tale of Burd, who suffers from arthritis.
- The Topaz Seal
- A Mystery Romance of the Jamestown Stempel.
- What Happened to Jenny
- Hardcover, w/jacket.
1926 - 1928
1930 - 1935
1935 - 1942
1944 - 1953
1953 - 1974
1958 - 1970