Paul Andrew Cable, American lawyer. Bar: District of Columbia 1967, New York 1970, California 1976. Marshall scholar, British Government, 1961-1963. Member of California Bar Association, District of Columbia Bar Association, New York City Bar Association (committees member), Harvard Club, Stanwich Club, Phi Beta Kappa (honorary).
- Associate Anderson, Mori & Rabinowitz, Tokyo, 1966—1969, Anderson & Martin, New York City, 1969—1970. Partner Anderson, Martin & Cable, 1970—1972, Whitman & Ransom, New York City, Los Angeles, 1972—1993, Whitman, Breed, Abbott & Morgan, New York City, since 1993.
- International Trade: Theory and Policy (10th Edition)
- For courses in International Trade A balanced approach to theory and policy applications International Trade: Theory and Policy provides engaging, balanced coverage of the key concepts and practical applications of the discipline.
- International Order in Diversity: War, Trade and Rule in the Indian Ocean (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- International relations scholars typically expect political communities to resemble one another the more they are exposed to pressures of war, economic competition and the spread of hegemonic legitimacy standards.
- Healing With Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition (3rd Edition)
- Used as a reference by students of acupuncture, this is a hefty, truly comprehensive guide to the theory and healing power of Chinese medicine.
- NEW MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for International Trade: Theory and Policy
- ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN.