- Associate Healy & Baillie LLP, New York City, 1975-1980, partner, maritime law, 1980—2006. Partner Blank Rome LLP, since 2006. Adjunct professor law New York University, since 1986.
- Time Charters (Lloyd's Shipping Law Library)
- An erratum to this title has been published.
- The divine authority of the Scriptures asserted, or, The great charter of the worlds blessednes vindicated being a discourse of soveraigne use and service in these times (1648)
- EARLY HISTORY OF RELIGION.
- Harland's History of the Pilkingtons, from the Saxon times to the seventeenth century, with additions to present time, collected from the ancient records, deeds, charters, & c. with engravings