Party affiliation: Democrat
- Contract attorney Texaco, Houston, 1975—1976. Corporate Counsel, director LCS, Inc., Midland, since 1979.
- McElhaney's Trial Notebook (Third Edition)
- Trial Notebook offers hundreds of techniques and tactics for every stage of a trial's progress in spare, lively, memorable prose.
- Fundamentals of Texas Trial Practice - 3rd Edition
- Fundamentals of Texas Trial Practice is a trial advocacy book designed for Texas practitioners.
- Cardiovascular Trials Review, 3rd Ed.
- Text containing all cardiovascular trials, in abstract form, and related information.
Active Tulsa Junior Chamber of Commerce, 1977. Member of American Association For Justice, American Academy Forensic Sciences, Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association, Court Practice Institute (award), Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association, Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, California Trial Lawyers Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Academy Florida Trial Lawyers, Texas Bar Association, Oklahoma Bar Association (named Outstanding Young Lawyer State 1979), Tulsa County Bar Association (chairman speakers bureau 1978-1980, fair booth committee 1978-1980).