Harry Aaron Ezratty, American lawyer. Bar: New York 1958, Puerto Rico 1970, District of Columbia 1971, Maryland 1986. Member American Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Bronx Bar Association, Association Trial Lawyers American, Maritime Law Association, Federal Bar Association, Maryland Bar Association, Puerto Rico Bar Association, Hispanic Bar Association, Authors' Guild American.
- Private practice,, New York City, Baltimore, San Juan, Puerto Rico, since 1976. Lecturer in admiralty law Head of Human Rights Committee, San Juan, 1970-1973. Member Latin-American committee Anti-Defamation League.
- 500 Years in the Jewish Caribbean: The Spanish & Portuguese Jews in the West Indies
- Long before the Jewish settlements in North America, Sephardic Jews came to the Caribbean, first as crew members on Columbus's ships.
- How to Collect and Protect Works of Art: An Art Collector's Primer
- Open the door to the world of art collecting.