- Deputy district attorney, Los Angeles County, 1964-1972. Private practice law Beverly Hills, California, since 1972. Professor criminal law Beverly School Law, Los Angeles, 1968-1974.
- The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder
- Famed Charles Manson prosecutor and three time #1 New York Times bestselling author Vincent Bugliosi has written the most powerful, explosive, and thought-provoking book of his storied career.
- Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders
- The #1 True Crime Bestseller of All Time―7 Million Copies Sold In the summer of 1969, in Los Angeles, a series of brutal, seemingly random murders captured headlines across America.
- No Island of Sanity - Paula Jones v. Bill Clinton: The Supreme Court On Trial
- The Library of Contemporary Thought is an important new series that gives top opinion-makers a forum to explore topics that matter urgently to them and their readers.
- The Betrayal of America: How the Supreme Court Undermined the Constitution and Chose Our President (Nation Books)
- During the course of American history, wrongful events have occurred and certain Americans have stood up and spoken out against these wrongs: Tom Paine, Edward R.