William S. Huff, American lawyer, legal educator. Bar: Arkansas, 1957, Colorado 1962. Rhodes scholar, England, 1957. Served to captain United States Army, 1958-1961; Fellow American College Trust and Estate Counsel; member Denver Estate Planning Council, American Bar Association, Denver Bar Association, Colorado Bar Association.
Associate Davis, Graham & Stubbs, Denver, 1962-1965. Professor University Denver, 1965-1979. Special counsel Holme Roberts & Owen, Denver, 1973-1976, partner, since 1976.
Visiting professor Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 1973. Adjunct professor University Denver, 1979. Visiting adjunct professor University Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, 1981-1986.
- Preserving Your Wealth: A Guide to Colorado Probate & Estate Planning
- Estate planning is not just for the rich; it is essential for everyone! Proper estate planning requires a clear understanding of the probate process and the procedures that are necessary to prepare your estate and financial affairs in accordance with Colorado and federal laws.
- How to Live-and Die-With Colorado Probate: Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning in Layman's Language
- Designed for Coloradoans and Colorado property owners, this book tells you in clear, straightforward language how to protect your family and save money.
- How to Live - and Die - with Colorado Probate: Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning in Layman's Language (Second Printing)