PAYE, Jean-Claude was born on August 26, 1934 in Langue. Son of ucien Paye and Suzanne (nee Guignard) Paye.
- Student, Institute Etudes Politiques. Student, Ecole National Administrator.
Head private office Mayor of Constantine, 1961-1962. Secretary Embassy Algiers, 1962-1963. With Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 1963-1965.
Special advisor Office Secretary of State for Science Research, 1965, Office Minister Social Affairs, 1966. Head private office M. Barre Vice president Commission European Communities, 1967-1973. Counsellor Bonn Embassy, Bonn, 1973-1974.
Deputy head Office Minister Foreign Affairs, 1974-1976. Counsellor Prime Minister Raymond Barre, 1976-1979. Secretary general Interministerial Committee for European Economic Cooperative, 1977-1979.
Director economic and finance affairs Minister for External Relations, 1979-1984. Secretary general Organization of European Cooperation and Development, 1984-1996. State counselor Government of France, 1996-2000.
Associate GLN, Paris, 2001—2009. Board directors Renault.
- Married Laurence Jeanneney, 1963. 4 children.
father: ucien Paye
mother: Suzanne (nee Guignard) Paye
spouse: Laurence Jeanneney
|Анна Коршун||last changed||13/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Suzanne (nee Guignard) Paye
- Suzanne (nee Guignard) Paye
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile