Party affiliation: Democrat
Charles William Bender, American lawyer. Bar: California 1965, United States District Court (central district) California 1965, United States Court Appeals (9th circuit) 1969, Supreme Court of the United States Court 1979, District of Columbia 1984. Fellow Sheldon Traveling, Harvard University, 1963-1964.
- Associate O'Melveny & Myers, Los Angeles, 1965—1971, partner, 1972—1984, managing partner, 1984—1992, chairman, 1993—2001. With United States Army, 1956-1957.
- Charles Sumner: Memoir and Eulogies. a Sketch of His Life by the Editor, an Original Article by Bishop Gilbert Haven, and the Eulogies
- Unlike some other reproductions of classic texts (1) We have not used OCR(Optical Character Recognition), as this leads to bad quality books with introduced typos.
- A Letter to the Editor of the Edinburgh Review in Reply to an Article On a Memoir of the Public Life of ... J.C. Herries
- This book was originally published prior to 1923, and represents a reproduction of an important historical work, maintaining the same format as the original work.
- Charles Sumner: memoir and eulogies. A sketch of his life by the editor, an original article by Bishop Gilbert Haven, and the eulogies pronounced by eminent men
- This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923.
- A letter to the editor of the Edinburgh review in reply to an article on a ...
- Lang:- English, Pages 59.