- Partner Goodman, Glazer, Greener, Schneider & McQuiston, Memphis, 1972—1991, Evans & Petree, 1991—2001, Stokes, Bartholomew Evans & Petree, Memphis, since 2001. Instructor construction contract law Memphis State University, 1982. Lieutenant Commander United States Coast Guard, 1968-1972.
- Always We Begin Again: The Benedictine Way of Living, 15th Anniversary Edition Revised
- This book holds timeless appeal for readers who hunger for a meaningful and creatively balanced framework for life.
- Always We Begin Again: The Benedictine Way of Living
- The Rule has the power to shape lives in quiet ways when the reader--with the help of St.
- [ [ [ Always We Begin Again: The Benedictine Way of Living (Anniversary, Revised)[ ALWAYS WE BEGIN AGAIN: THE BENEDICTINE WAY OF LIVING (ANNIVERSARY, REVISED) ] By McQuiston, John, II ( Author )Jan-01-2011 Paperback
- Book annotation not available for this title.
President Les Passes Rehabilitation Center, 1982, St. Mary's Episcopal School, 1986, chairman, 1986—1988. Board directors National Conference of Christians and Jews. Member of American Bar Association, Forum Committee Construction Law, Memphis & Shelby County Bar Association (director 1987), Tennessee Bar Association (chairman section antitrust 1983-1984), University CLub (Memphis), Order of Coif.