Timothy Patrick O'Reilly, American lawyer. Bar: Pennsylvania 1971, United States District Court (eastern district) Pennsylvania 1971, United States District Court (middle district) Pennsylvania 1972, United States Court Appeals (3d circuit) 1977, Supreme Court of the United States Court 1988. Elected to College of Labor and Employment Lawyers.
- The Developing Labor Law 1999 Cumulative: The Boards, the Courts, and the National Labor Relations Act (Developing Labor Law Supplement)
- THIRD EDITION, 1999, ABA SECTION OF LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
- The Developing Labor Law: The Board, the Courts, and the National Labor Relations Act, 1982-1988/5th Supplement (Developing Labor Law Supplement)
- Book by O'Reilly, Timothy P.
- Developing Labor Law: The Board, the Courts, and the National Labor Relations Act, Fourth Supplement 1982-87 (Developing Labor Law Supplement)
Board directors Notre Dame Academy and Devon Preparatory School. Board governors Aronimink Golf Club, J. Wood Platt Caddie Scholarship Trust, Applebrook Golf Club. Member American Bar Association (chairman committee on development of the law under the National Labor Relations Act., editor-in-chief The Developing Labor Law journal, elected member council labor and employment section), Pennsylvania Bar Association, Philadelphia Bar Association, Ohio State University Alumni Association, Aronimink Golf Club (board governors).
Born September 12, 1945