Wright State University (Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, 1970). Case Western Reserve University (Juris Doctor, 1973). Order of the Barristers.
Member, National Moot Court Team, 1971. Member, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, National Session, 1978. Speaker, Seminar Presentations: The Allocation of Damages Among Mulitiple Defendants in Toxic Tort Litigation," Federal Bar Association Hazardous Waste & Toxic Tort Symposium, 1984.
"Common Law Defenses and Trial Strategy," (Management of Mass Tort Litigation, P.L.I.), 1983.
- Working as a partner of BAKER & HOSTETLER. Admitted to the bar, 1973, Ohio, United States. District Court, Northern District of Ohio and United States. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit.
|last changed||12/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Bar: Ohio 1973, United States District Court (northern district) Ohio 1973, United States Court Appeals (6th circuit) 1973, United States Court Appeals (federal circuit) 1988, Supreme Court of the United States Court 2002.
- Bar: Ohio 1973, United States District Court (northern district) Ohio 1973, United States Court Appeals (6th circuit) 1973, United States Court Appeals (federal circuit) 1988, Supreme Court of the United States Court 2002.
- Family description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile