GLENN PANTEL, American Lawyer, Partner of SHANLEY & FISHER, specializing in the field of General Practice. Administrative, Antitrust, Aviation, Banking, Bankruptcy, Corporation, Criminal, Domestic Relations, Environmental, Eminent Domain, Estate Planning, Health Care, Hospital, Insurance, Labor, Mortgage, Municipal Bonds, Negligence, Patent, Probate, Professional Liability, Real Estate, Securities. Taxation, Trademark and Copyright, Trust, Unfair Competition, Utility Law. Appellate, Civil, Equity, Federal, Legislative, Trial Practice.
- Law clerk to presiding judge The United States of America District Court (southern district), Miami, Florida, 1978-1979. From associate to partner Shanley & Fisher Professional Corporation, Morristown, New Jersey, 1979-1999, also board directors. Partner Drinker Biddle and Reath LLP, Florham Park, since 1999.
|Анна Коршун||last changed||09/06/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Bar: New Jersey 1978, United States District Court New Jersey 1978, Pennsylvania 1978, Florida 1980, United States Court Appeals (3d circuit) 1982.
- Bar: New Jersey 1978, United States District Court New Jersey 1978, Pennsylvania 1978, Florida 1980, United States Court Appeals (3d circuit) 1982.
- General Info
Adam Scott Pantel
Sarah Libby (Pearlman) Pantel
Lisa Pamela Krop
- Adam Scott Pantel
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile