Jack Alan Riggs, American lawyer. Bar: Indiana 1985, United States District Court (northern and southern districts) Indiana 1985. National Merit scholar, 1973. Precinct committeeman Democrats, Brazil, 1972-1978. Member American Bar Association, Indiana Bar Association, American Arbitration Association, Indiana Civil Liberties Union (member steering committee), Association Trial Lawyer of America.
Contract specialist Vigo County, Terre Haute, Indiana, 1979-1980. Research specialist State of Indiana, Indianapolis, 1980-1985, equal employment opportunity coordinator, employment security div., from 1985. Counsel/administrative law. judge Indiana Department highways, from 1986.
Contract officer United States Navy, Indianapolis, 1985.
Born November 3, 1954
|Rebecca Riggs||last changed||11/09/2016||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Bar: Indiana 1985, United States District Court (northern and southern districts) Indiana 1985.
- Bar: Indiana 1985, United States District Court (northern and southern districts) Indiana 1985.
Carolyn Jane (Rosser) Riggs
Katherine Ann Sandberg
Jack Charles Riggs
- Rebecca Riggs
- Carolyn Jane (Rosser) Riggs
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
- Rebecca Riggs
- Rebecca Anne Riggs
up Edit Profile