Party affiliation: Republican
George Mark Albright, American lawyer. Bar: Nevada 1981, United States District Court Nevada 1981, United States Court Appeals (9th circuit) 1986, Supreme Court of the United States Court 1993. Varsity scout coach Boy Scouts American, 1985, explorer scout leader, 1989-1990, Eagle Scout, 1969; bishop Latter Day Saints Church, 1991-1997. Member State Bar Nevada, Clark County Bar Association (committee member 1983); charter member Phi Delta Phi.
- Law clerk United States Bankruptcy Court, Las Vegas, 1981. Associate Albright & Stoddard, 1982. Partner Albright Stoddard Warnick & Albright, since 1986.
- The Language Construction Kit
- Create plausible and realistic languages for RPGs, fantasy and science fiction, movies or video games, or international communication.
- Understanding Construction Drawings with Drawings
- This proven, uniquely practical book provides a thorough guide to reading, understanding, and working with construction drawings.