University of Washington (Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, cum laude, 1980). University of Puget Sound (Juris Doctor, 1984). New York University (Master of Laws in Taxation, 1986).
Phi Beta Kappa. Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Estate Planning. Seattle-King County (Member, Sections on: Taxation. Real Property; International Law), Washington State (Member, Sections on: Taxation.
Real Property) and American (Member, Sections on: Taxation. Real Property, Probate and Trust Law) Bar Associations. Taxation, Real Estate, Business Formation and Acquisitions, Estate Planning and Retirement Plans.
Working as a partner of WOLFSTONE, PANCHOT & BLOCH. Admitted to the bar, 1984. Washington; 1985, United States. District Court, Western District of Washington and United States.
Tax Court; 1986, United States. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
|last changed||30/05/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- University of Washington
- Tax Court
- Bar: Washington 1984, United States District Court (western district) Washington 1985, United States Tax Court 1985, United States Court Appeals (9th circuit) 1986.
- Family description
- General Info
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile