Denomination: Roman Catholic
Philip F. MCGOVERN
McGovern, Philip F. was born on January 1, 1958 in Jersey City. Son of Philip F. and Virginia Elizabeth McGovern.
St. Michaels College (Bachelor of Arts, 1980). Seton Hall University (Juris Doctor, 1984). Law Secretary to Honorary Alfred M. Wolin, United States.
District Court, District of New Jersey, 1985.
- Law secretary Honorary Alfred M. Wolin, 1984-1985. Associate Connell Foley & Geise, Roseland, New Jersey, 1985-1992, partner, since 1992. Executive council Essex and Hudson County Bar Association, New Jersey, 1985-1992.
Golf, running, basketball, reading.
father: Philip F.
mother: Virginia Elizabeth McGovern
|Yuliya Yefimchik||last changed||17/06/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Virginia Elizabeth McGovern
- Virginia Elizabeth McGovern
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile