Denomination: Society of Friends
John Patrick Cody Fogarty, American lawyer. Bar: Massachusetts 1985, District of Columbia 1985. New England scholar, 1982. Board trustees Sandy Spring Friends School, since 1998. Member District of Columbia Bar Association (steering committee, environmental energy and naval resources section since 2000).
Senior attorney NLRG, Inc., Charlottesville, Virginia, 1984-1985. Attorney, editor Environmental Law Institute, Washington, 1985-1987. Attorney office of toxic substances Environmental Protection Agency, 1987-1989, attorney office of enforcement, 1989-1991, senior attorney office of enforcement, 1991-1992, assistant enforcement counsel Superfund, 1992-1994.
Special counsel Office of Regulatory Enforcement, 1994—1995. Associate director RCRA Enforcement Division, Washington, 1995-1998. Deputy director Office of Planning and Policy Analysis, 1998-2001.
Director site remediation & enforcement staff Federal Facilites Enforcement Office, 2001—2004. Deputy director Environmental Protection Agency Title VI, 2003—2004. Director Air Enforcement Division Environmental Protection Agency Title VI, since 2004.
Consultant in field; speaker on environmental issues.
- The Practice And Policy of Environmental Law (University Casebooks)
- More than any other environmental law survey casebook, this book conveys the substantive material in real-world practice contexts, with significant chapters on permitting, rulemaking, enforcement, business counseling, and litigation, and through a series of short policy case study/emerging issue focus chapters.
- The Practice and Policy of Environmental Law, 2d (University Casebooks) (University Casebook Series)
- More than any other environmental law survey casebook, this book conveys the substantive material in real-world practice contexts, with significant chapters on permitting and rulemaking, enforcement, compliance counseling, business transactions, and private litigation.
- Pennsylvania Environmental Law and Practice
- A compendium of Environmental law within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, dealing with water, air and land regulations, hazardous sites cleanup, oil and gas law, mining regulation, and various other topics.
- The Practice and Policy of Environmental Law (University Casebook Series)
- The Practice and Policy of Environmental Law, 3rd is the only environmental law book on the market that includes a significant focus on the practice of environmental law.
Born September 12, 1958