Denomination: Roman Catholic
- With Astigarraga Davis Mullins & Grossman, Miami, since 2000. Chairman media and communications law committee Florida Bar, Florida Appellate Rules Committee, 2004—2005, chair, 2005, vice chairman, 2005—2006. Vice chair International Litigation Committee.
- The Reporter's Handbook on Nuclear Materials, Energy, and Waste Management
- An essential reference for journalists, activists, and students, this book presents scientifically accurate and accessible overviews of 24 of the most important issues in the nuclear realm, including: health effects, nuclear safety and engineering, TMI and Chernobyl, nuclear medicine, food irradiation, transport of nuclear materials, spent fuel, nuclear weapons, global warming.
- The Reporter's Environmental Handbook
- When an environmental news story breaks, the first place to turn for background on the issue is The Reporter's Environmental Handbook, now available in an updated and expanded third edition.
- The Rights of Reporters: The Basic Aclu Guide to a Reporter's Rights (An American Civil Liberties Union handbook)
- Minimal shelf wear to cover.
Member of American Bar Association (standing committee silver gavel committee 1997—2000, screening committee 2005-2007, chair publications, member litigation section, chair multijurisdictorial practice committee of international litigation committee, editor International Litig. Quarterly), Dade County Bar Association (vice-chair 2001-2002, chair appellate courts committee 2002-2003, chair international committee 2006-2007), Phi Beta Kappa, Order of Coif.