- Tutor in law University Wales, Aberystwyth, 1989-1991, lecturer in law, 1991-1998, University Nottingham, England, 1998-2001, senior lecturer England, since 2001.
- Consumer Protection and the Criminal Law: Law, Theory, and Policy in the UK
- To what extent should criminal law be used to protect the consumer? Peter Cartwright evaluates the role of criminal law sanctions in consumer protection from an economic and social perspective.
- Consumer Protection in Financial Services (International Banking, Finance and Economic Law Series Set)
- The question of how financial services should be regulated in the interests of consumers has never been more topical.
- [(Consumer Protection and the Criminal Law: Law, Theory, and Policy in the UK )] [Author: Peter Cartwright] [Oct-2007]