Party affiliation: Democrat
Associate firm Clyde, Mecham & Pratt, Salt Lake City, 1958-1966. Law clerk to chief justice Utah Supreme Court, 1958-1959. Deputy county attorney Salt Lake County, 1959-1963, chief deputy district attorney, 1965-1966.
Assistant United States attorney Salt Lake City, 1963-1965. Partner firm Strong & Hanni, 1966-1977. Judge United States District Court, 1977-1979, 1979-1993, chief judge, 1993-1997, senior judge, since 1997.
Examiner Utah Bar Examiners, 1975-1979, chairman, 1977-1979. Member judicial resources committee, 1998-1901.
|last changed||20/05/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
Bar: Utah 1958, California 1958.
- Bar: Utah 1958, California 1958.
- General Info
Alma Eliza (Cannon) Winder
Edwin Kent Winder
- Ann Winder
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile