Party affiliation: Democrat
Assistant Berlin correspondent New York Museum Courier, 1904-1906. Music editor Cleveland Plain Dealer, 1906-1909. Lecturer education New York City Board Education, 1910-1913.
Began to practice law, Cleveland, 1914. Assistant prosecutor Cuyahoga County, Ohio, 1919-1920. Elected judge Court Common Pleas, Cuyahoga County, 1920.
Elected judge Supreme Court Ohio, 2 terms, 1922-1934. Appointed Judge United States Circuit Court of Appeals, 1934, chief judge 6th Circuit, 1958-1959, senior judge 1959-1965. Assistant secretary, National Collegiate Equal Suffrage League 1911-1915.
Trustee Western Reserve University.
|last changed||15/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
- Membership description
- Author: This Constitution of Ours, 1938. The Treaty as an Instrument of Legislation, 1952, To Do Justly, 1959. Delivered Susan B. Anthony Address, Hall of Fame, New York City 1952.Elector 1940.
Corinne Marie (Tuckerman) Allen
Clarence Emir Allen
- Corinne Marie (Tuckerman) Allen
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile