Claribel Ruth Barnett
Barnett, Claribel Ruth was born on March 26, 1872 in Kent, Ohio, United States. Daughter of George and Lucina (Deuel) Barnett.
Kent High School; W. Reserve Academy. University of Michigan, Ph. B.; New York State Library School, Bachelor of Library Science United States Department of Agriculture Library, Cataloguer, 1895-1900.
Assistant Librarian, 1901-1907. Librarian. since 1907.
- With library of unites states department of Agriculture, 1895-1940, 1st as cataloguer, assistant librarian, 1901, librarian, July 1907-November 15, 1940. Organized agricultural libraries section of American Library Association (chairman 1910-1914, 27). Member Library Advisory Wage Committee of Joint Congressional Commision on Reclassification of Salaries, 1919-1920.
Clubs: Army and Navy (Washington, District of Columbia), Army and Navy (Boston, Massachusetts), Country.
father: George Barnett
mother: Lucina (Deuel) Barnett
|last changed||31/07/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
Lucina (Deuel) Barnett
- Lucina (Deuel) Barnett
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile