Party affiliation: Republican
Ralph Sherman Bauer
BAUER, Ralph Sherman was born on January 31, 1867 in Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States. Son of Thomas D. and Hannah (Sherman) Bauer.
- Educated Boston Latin School, Alfred U., Boston University.
Began as assistant circulator New York Herald, 1889. Circulation manager Chicago Herald and Post, 1890-1893, business manager Chicago Mail, 1893-1894. Business manager St. Louis Star, 1895-1898.
Moved to Lynn, Massachusetts, 1898, and organized the R. S. Bauer Company, of which was president and treasurer. President and treasurer North Shore News Company.
Member, Metropolitan Planning Board, 1924-1930. Member of Boston Chamber of Commerce. United States Chamber of Commerce.
Clubs: Oxford, Rotary, (Lynn, Massachusetts).
- Spouse Fannie Miller, February 21, 1894, Chicago, 111.
father: Thomas Dodson Bauer
mother: Hannah (Sherman) Bauer
spouse: Fannie Miller
|Анна Коршун||last changed||03/08/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Boston Chamber of Commerce
- chamber of commerce
Hannah (Sherman) Bauer
Thomas Dodson Bauer
- Hannah (Sherman) Bauer
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile