Party affiliation: Republican
Harry Conant Bulkley
Bulkley, Harry Conant was born on March 7, 1870 in Monroe, Michigan, United States. Son of John McClelland and Mary Disbrow (Cole) Bulkley.
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts, 1892. University of Michigan Law School, 1895, Master of Arts, 1821, honorary Doctor of Laws 1930.
- Engaged in practice of law, Detroit Michigan, law firm of Bulkley, Ledyard, Mills and Dickinson. Director, Union Guardian Trust Company, National Bank of Commerce Guardian Detroit, Union Group, Incorporated, Union Joint Stock Land Bank, Detroit Legal News Company and many business corporation Republ.
Delta Kappa Epsilon. Clubs: Detroit, Yondotega, University, Recess, Country, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Hunt, Indianwood Golf and Country, Lawyers.
Member of Detroit, Michigan, and American Bar Associations. New York City Bar Association. American Law Institute. Delta Kappa Epsilon. Clubs: Detroit, Yondotega, University, Recess, Country, Grosse Pointe, Grosse Pointe Hunt, Indianwood Golf and Country, Lawyers.
- Married Cora Buhl Strong, August 23, 1899.
father: John McClelland Bulkley
mother: Mary Disbrow (Cole) Bulkley
spouse: Cora Buhl Strong
|last changed||13/07/2017||view changes|
- First Name
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- and American Bar Associations
Mary Disbrow (Cole) Bulkley
Cora Buhl Strong
John McClelland Bulkley
- Mary Disbrow (Cole) Bulkley
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile