Lecturer history Northwestern University, 1974—1975. Associate director Society of America Archivists, Chicago, 1975-1979. Program analyst National History Publication and Records Commission, Washington, 1979-1981.
Budget analyst National Archives and Record Service, 1981-1982. Chief, publications development branch National Archives and Records Administration, 1982-1988. Assistant director Hoover Presidential Library. and Museum, West Branch, Iowa, 1988-1993, director, since 1993.
Co-director Modern Archives Institute, National Archives and Records Administration, 1981—1988. President Catholic Community Foundation of Iowa, 2002—2003. Chair Iowa Center Book, 2005—2007, Iowa History Foundation, 2006—2007.
- Catholicism in America: A Series of Articles from The Commonweal
- Contents include Catholicism in America, A Jew looks at Catholics, Clergy and Laity, Catholics and American democracy, Catholics and politics, Catholics and social reform, Catholic radicalism in America, Catholics and education, Catholics and science, Catholics and literature, Reading and writing, Movies, A European view of Catholic extremists etc.
- Latino Catholicism (Abridged version): Transformation in America's Largest Church (Hispanic Ministries)
- In this abridged version made available in both English and Spanish, renowned author and Notre Dame scholar Timothy Matovina provides a comprehensive overview of the Latino Catholic experience in America from the 16th century to today and offers the most in-depth examination to date of the significant ways the U.
- The End and the Beginning: Pope John Paul II--The Victory of Freedom, the Last Years, the Legacy
- “As March gave way to April in the spring of 2005 and the world kept vigil outside the apostolic palace in Rome, the pontificate of Pope John Paul II, then drawing to a poignant end, was already being described as one of the most consequential in two millennia of Christian history.
- The Pope & the CEO: John Paul II's Leadership Lessons to a Young Swiss Guard (Paperback) - Common
- Former Swiss Guard, CEO and business leader Andreas Widmer gives a behind-the-scenes look into Pope John Paul II, "the most authentically human person I've ever met," and reveals how those memories shaped and forged his success as a corporate executive.
Born December 6, 1947
1974 - 1975
1975 - 1979
1979 - 1981
1981 - 1982
1982 - 1988
1988 - 1993
- show more ...