Secretary, assistant Philip Gips Design Studio, New York City, 1970—1973. Information operator New York Telephone Сompany, 1965—1967. Part-time assistant American Museum, 1969—1971.
Freelance graphic designer, 1971—1990. Library specialist American Museum Natural History, 1973—2003.
- Times to Remember: The Fun and Easy Way to Memorize the Multiplication Tables: Home and Classroom Resources
- Sing-Along Songs CD/MP3 sold Separately Learn the Times Tables with Picture Rhymes! Parents * Home-School Families * Teachers * Grandparents * Special Education Includes fun filled activities! Make posters & placemats Unique Graphic-hint Flashcards Challange 'quizes' (also with graphic hints) Games Tracking charts Certificate awards and more! MADE IN THE USA See Author Page (scroll down) for INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO.
- Close Encounters: Exploring the Universe with the Hubble Space Telescope
- Grade 5-8AScott follows up her Adventure in Space: The Flight to Fix the Hubble (Hyperion, 1995) with this equally outstanding explanation of why the effort to repair the orbiting telescope's faulty components was worthwhile.
- Sincerely (Arabesque)
- Television news researcher Joanna Mitchell becomes drawn to her murdered neighbor's ex-husband, but he is the prime suspect in the crime and she must find out before it is too late if he is a man to trust or run from.
- Significant Others
- In best-selling author Sandra Kitt's provocative urban romance, light-skinned Patricia Gilbert has spent much of her life passing as white, but her identity becomes much more complicated when she falls in love.
Member advisory board First Step/Coalition for the Homeless. Member advisory board to multicultural committee St. Jude Children's Hospital. Member of Novelist Inc., Romance Writers American (Special Service award, Lifetime Achievement (New York chapter)), Special Libraries Association (president New York chapter 1999—2000).
Born June 11, 1947
1965 - 1967
1969 - 1971
1970 - 1973
1970 - 1973
1971 - 1990
1973 - 2003
- show more ...