Party affiliation: The Labor Party
Cllr., Ashton-in-Makerfield. Member, National Executive Committee, 19631973, Chairman, International and Organization Committee, Labour Party. Justice of the Peace, 1961.
Member, Trades Union Congress General Council, 1973-1980. Miner, 1951; member, National Executive Committee, 1957, General Secretary, North Western Area, 1961, President, 1971-1982, National Union of Mineworkers. Director. United Racecourses Ltd., since 1982.
|Yuliya Yefimchik||last changed||31/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Member of the House of Lords
Battered Cherub, 1982.
- Works description
- Battered Cherub, 1982.
Sarah Ellen Mather
- Sarah Ellen Mather
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile