Party affiliation: Parti Reformateur Liberal (PRL, Liberal Party, French Speaking)
District Councillor, for Parliament, Charleroi, since 1976. Senator, for Parliament district of Charleroi-Thuin, since 1978. State Secretary, for Ministry of Development Co-operation, 1981-1983.
Minister for Housing and Computing for Wallonia region, 1983-1985. Member of Senate Commissions for Foreign affairs. Foreign Trade, Development Co-operation, Public Health.
Deputy Campaigns Officer for the Senate Environmental Commission. Member of the Wallonia Regional Cncl.
|Yuliya Yefimchik||last changed||14/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile