NEMITSAS, Takis was born on June 2, 1930 in Liamssol, Cyprus.
- Higher studies. Business Administration and Economics.
Member of House of Representatives, since 1976. President, Parliamentary Committee on Commerce and Industry. Manager, Nemitsas group of Cos.
Member of the Board, Bank of Cyprus. Deputy Chairman, Woolworth Cyprus.
- Spouse Louki Nemitsas (née Louki Loucaides). Children: Louisa, Vassiliki, Alexia.
|last changed||24/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Minister of Commerce and Industry
- Cypriot (Greek)
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile