Party affiliation: Freedom Party of Austria
OFNER, Harald was born on October 25, 1932 in Vienna, Austria.
- Private tuition, matriculation, 1953. University of Vienna, Doctor of Law, 1958.
Provincial Party Vice-Chairman, Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (Freedom Party of Austria), 1974-1976 and provincial Party Chairman, Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (Freedom Party of Austria) Lower Austria, since 1976. Vice-Chairman Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs (Freedom Party of Austria) Club, 1980-1983. First deputy Mayor, Mödling, 1975-1979.
Member of Nationalrat, for Lower Austria, 1979-1983, and since 1986. Minister of Justice, 1983-1987. Electrical engineer’s apprentice and electrical engineer, Siemens-Schuckert, Vienna, 1947-1957, (proficiency examination, 1951).
Trainee laywer, Vienna, 1958-1959. Articled clerk, Langenlois, Krems. Vienna, 1959-1965: lawyer, since 1965.
Mountaineering, skiing, hiking, travel.
|last changed||23/06/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile