Party affiliation: Christian Democratic Union of Germany
Ingrid ROITZSCH, German Member of the Bundestag.
ROITZSCH, Ingrid was born on July 30, 1940 in Munich, West Germany.
- High school leaving examination, 1961. Law and Journalism studies. University Angers, France, one year practical editorial training.
Member of Bundestag; member of Christian Democratic Union District committee, Pinneberg since 1971. Civil committee member, Town council, Quickbom, 80. Member of Kreistag Pinneberg, 1978-1980.
Land committee, Schleswig-Holstein since 1979. Federal committee CDU-Women’s Association, since 1981. CDU-Land committee Schleswig-Holstein since 1981.
Parliamentary Secretary, CDU/CSU-Group since 1987. Editor, including Pinneberg Daily Paper, Hamburg Daily Paper and Die Welt, 1971-1980.
|Анна Коршун||last changed||10/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile