Party affiliation: Finnish Social Democratic Party
Lea Tuulikki SAVOLAINEN
SAVOLAINEN, Lea Tuulikki was born on January 4, 1946 in Toijala, Finland. Daughter of Toivo Johannes Seppànen and Anna Marjatta Seppànen (née Siren).
- Registered Nurse, 1969. Specialist Nurse, 1973. Director of Nursing. 1978.
Member, Hämeenlinna Town Council, 1973. Member, Presidential Electorate, 1978 and 1982. Member of Eduskunta, since 1979.
2nd Vice-Chairman, Hämeenlinna Town Council, 1981. Professional career: Nurse, KantaHäme Central Hospital, 1970-1973. Ward Sister, Ronni Institution, 1973-1974.
Matron, Hämeenlinna District Health Centre, 1977.
mother: Anna Marjatta Seppànen (née Siren)
|last changed||05/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
- Membership description
- Anna Marjatta Seppànen (née Siren)
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile