Party affiliation: Christian Social Party
STAELS-DOMPAS, Nora was born on June 24, 1925 in Koersel, Belgium.
- Catholic University, Leuven, Degree in Political and Social Science, 1949.
National Co-operative Senator, 1974-1981 and since 1985. Provincial Senator, Brabant, 1981-1985. Member, Council of Europe.
Vice-Chairman, Council of Europe. Member, Western European Union. Member of Senate Commissions for Social Affairs, Justice, Preservation of the Environment, Revision of the Constitution and Reform of Institutions.
Member. Parliamentary Assembly Council of Europe and the Assembly of the West-European Union. Professional career: Study Service for Christian Female Workers’ Guild, 1949. Christian Workers’ Movement.
General Christian Workers’ Union. High Council for Families. Member of the Belgian Delegation for Women’s Rights at the United Nations in New York & Geneva.
United Nations Congress, Mexico.
|last changed||13/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile