TASCA, Catherine was born on December 13, 1941 in Lyons, France. Daughter of Angelo Tasca and Alice Tasca (née Naturel).
- First degree in law; Institute of Political Studies, Paris, diploma. National School of Administration, 1965-1967.
Civil administrator. Ministry of Culture, 1967-1972. Director, Grenoble Cultural Office, 1972-1977. Member of Commission for Quality of Radio and Television Broadcasts and member of Economic and Social Committee of RhôneAlpes Region, 1974-1977.
Chairman of Board of Experts for Assistance to Theatrical Companies in Ile de France Region, 1985-1986. Member of National Commission for Communication and Liberties, 1986-1988 Minister Delegate, Ministry of Culture, Communication, Major Works and the Bicentenary, with special responsibility for Communications, 1988. Minister of State responsible for Francophony and Cultural Affairs.
Secretary of State attached to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Representative to National Office for Arts Broadcasting 1977-1978. Administrator of l'Ensemble Intercontemporain, orchestra, 1978-1982.
Co-director of NanterreAmandiers Theatre, 1982-1986.
father: Angelo Tasca
mother: Alice Tasca (née Naturel)
|last changed||04/07/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Family description
- Alice Tasca (née Naturel)
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
- Angelo Tasca
up Edit Profile