Party affiliation: Welsh National Party
Member, ASTMS; Councillor, Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council, 1972-1974. Member of Parliament for Caernarfon, since 1974. President, Plaid Cymru, 1981-1984.
Member, National Committee for Electoral Reform. Sponsor, Disabled Persons Act, 1981. Chairman, All-Party Reform Group, 1983-1987.
Member. Commons Select Committee on Welsh Affairs, 1983-1987. Vice-Chairman, All-Party Social Services Group, 1985. Plaid Cymru Whip, 1987, President, 1992.
Finance staff. Ford Motor Company, 1964-1967. Chief Cost Accountant and Financial Planning Manager, Mars Ltd., 1967-1971. Financial Controller.
Hoover Ltd., Merthyr, 1971-1974. Chairman, Alpha-Dyffryn Ltd., since 1987. Vice President, Federation of Industrial Development Authorities.
President, Caernarfon Town Football Club. Member, Mencap Profound Mental Handicap Study Committee, since 1987.
|last changed||25/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Middle Name
- Plaid Cymru
- Caernarfon Grammar School
- Manchester University
- Family description
- General Info
- Membership description
An Economic Plan for Wales, 1970. Agenda I’R IAITH, 1988. Tourism in Wales, 1987.
- Works description
- An Economic Plan for Wales, 1970. Agenda I’R IAITH, 1988. Tourism in Wales, 1987.
Myfanwy (nee Batterbee) Wigley
Elinor Bennett Owen
Elfyn Edward Wigley
- Myfanwy (nee Batterbee) Wigley
- Religious beliefs
- Views and World outlook
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile