Doyen of the Soviet school of topology. 1929-1953 corresponding member, USSR Academy of Science. 1929-1938 and since 1945 foreign member, Gottingen Academy of Sciences.
Since 1951 foreign member, US National Academy of Sciences, Washington. Since 1947 foreign member, American Philosophical Society, Philadelphia. Since 1951 corresponding member, Berlin Academy of Sciences.
Since 1921 member, since 1932 Pres, and since 1946 Honorary Member, Moscow Mathematical Society. 1917-1920 at Smolensk then at Chernigov Dept, of Public Education. University reader in literature.
Actor; 1921-1929 lecturer, Moscow University.
|last changed||13/05/2017||view changes|
- Other Names
- Spelling variants for First Name
- Spelling variants for Last/Family/Name
- Birth month
- Birth day
- Family description
- Membership description
- Religious beliefs
- Party affiliation description
- Favorite Sports & Clubs
- Favorite Athletes
- Ethnicity details
- School and college years description
- College/University Description
- Favorite Political Figures
- Favorite Philosophers & Thinkers
- Favorite Music & Bands
- Favorite writers
- Favorite Artists
- Other interests
- Career Description
- Quotes from others about the person
- Physical Characteristics
up Edit Profile